The latest addition to MSC Cruises’ family offering includes
MSC Cruises teams up with YouTube vlogger and influencer Luciano Spinelli to advise families on how to capture the best shareable holiday photos and videos
MSC Cruises, the world’s largest privately-owned cruise line and market leader in Europe and South America, is introducing a brand new content master class across its fleet to teach families how to capture the best holiday snaps and videos with the help of vlogger Luciano Spinelli.
Posting on social media sites is fast becoming second nature to many holiday-goers as way to share experiences with friends and family back home, with MSC Cruises alone receiving over 4,000 tags a week on Instagram. In a series of fun and informative videos, Luciano will give hints and tips on creating polished Instagram photos, expertly scripted and filmed videos for YouTube, as well as introductions to the latest craze Musical.ly, to kids from MSC Cruises’ Young and Teen clubs and their families. Participants will then embark on a fun and interactive team game to put their creativity to the test and produce their own award-worthy content for the chance to win exciting MSC Cruises prizes.
Matteo Mancini, MSC Cruises’ Youth Activities Manager said: “As a family-owned company, we relish the challenge of constantly coming up with new and innovative activities to keep kids and parents entertained on board our ships. We know how important it is for families to capture the perfect shots and videos of their special moments together on holiday and hope our content masterclass will help inspire them.”
In addition to the content master classes, MSC Cruises has also announced that Kelly & Kloe, the Company’s successful kids’ web series, will return with five new episodes later this year. The third series of the hit show, with over 4 million views by children on board and online, will feature an episode starring Luciano Spinelli, with every episode being based on scripts created by kids on board as part the Kelly & Kloe experience day, designed to encourage creativity and expression among MSC Cruises’ youngest voyagers.
The creativity opportunities don’t stop there, and continue into Halloween. Alongside a fleet wide kids and family entertainment schedule dedicated to the spooky season that includes quizzes, ghoulish make-up sessions and Halloween talent shows, kids will be challenged to write a special episode of Halloween Kelly & Kloe, with the winning entry being made into a real episode next year.
This is just the latest enhancement to MSC Cruises’ kids and family entertainment programme that already includes:
- * The LEGO Experience on-board – a whole day on every cruise itinerary that is dedicated to fun LEGO® activities, which culminates in the children receiving a Jr. LEGO® Master Builder diploma
- DOREBRO – a dedicated sports programme for kids of all ages
- DOREMI chef: an interactive cooking class, designed by Michelin-starred chef Carlo Cracco
- A range of services for babies and toddlers: including the Mini-Club for children under 3 as well as a dedicated childcare service. Many of these services are offered in collaboration with Chicco® – the leading global baby brand and yet another exclusive MSC Cruises partnership.
- Fun-filled onboard facilities: including aqua parks and pools, bowling alleys, F1 simulators and XD cinemas
- Family Explorer Club – tailor-made shore excursion programme to meet the needs of the whole family
- Kelly & Kloe – a dedicated kids’ web series and onboard activity programme For more information here