Best performing Rail Europe Agency Partners awarded
Rail Europe recently hosted specialist rail travel agents and distributors from around the world at the 2018 Rail Europe International Distribution Event (RIDE). The invitation-only event took place on 13 and 14 March in Montreux, Switzerland, where agents met and mingled with the European rail carrier partners.
Rail Europe CEO, Fabrice Morel, kicked off the event with a state of the business presentation before attendees participated in a series of panel sessions and educational workshops from leading European rail carriers including SNCF, Swiss Travel System, Eurostar, Eurail, and many others. Keynote speaker, Simon Lehmann from Phocuswright then shared current market trends and the facts and figures that shaping the online travel landscape.
At the conclusion of the two-day event, Rail Europe awarded a series of agency partners, highlighting their excellent performance in a variety of categories. Recipients included:
· Best RDG Sales Performance: Ctrip (China)
· Best DB Sales Performance and Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Federal Vacation (Taiwan)
· Best Elipsos Sales Performance: TIJE (Argentina)
· Best Eurail Sales Performance: Ohshu Express Limited (Japan)
· Best Eurostar Sales Performance and Creative Promotion Campaign: Costco Travel (USA)
· Best TGV Lyria Sales Performance combined with a Loyalty Program: Realtime Travel Solution Co., Ltd (South Korea)
· Best ÖBB Sales Performance: Pan Travel (Indonesia)
· Best Swiss Travel System Sales Performance: Naeil Tour (South Korea)
· Best Swedish Railways Sales Performance: Helloworld (Australia)
· Best SNCF Sales Performance: Hanatour (South Korea)
· Best Thalys Sales Performance: Ottila International Pvt. LTD (India)
· Best Trenitalia Sales Performance: TT Operadora (Brazil)
· Best Performance Group Player: Viking Cruises (USA)
· Best Performing Co-Brand: Rick Steves Europe (USA)
· Best Relationship Marketing Newsletter: Avanti Destinations (USA)
· Fastest Rail Europe Webservice Integration: Qyer.com (China)
The next RIDE will take place in 2020.
About Rail Europe
Rail Europe is the world’s No. 1 distributor of rail tickets and passes, offering travellers the widest and best selection of European rail products across no less than 30 countries and 25,000 destinations on more than 11,000 different routes. Its portfolio of products include Eurail Passes and Swiss Passes as well as rail carriers such as SBB (Switzerland), SNCF (France), Trenitalia & NTV (Italy), DB (Germany), the ATOC (UK), Eurostar, Thalys, TGV Lyria and more.